Monday, January 5, 2009

The Newbie

So, this is my first attempt at blogging. If I follow my feelings about it will also be my last because I am very computer illiterate and I am more than a little aprehensive about doing this. However, since I have several friends and family members who have encouraged me to start a blog and since I have recently begun following several of their blogs, I will stick with it for a bit. I have several pictures I want to post and once I figure out how to do that I hope my blog will be more interesting. That's all for now. Bye.

4 comments:

  1. Cheryl - I'll send you an invite to our blog - it's great fun. I've learned by trial and error and I'm sure you'll soon get the hang of things too.

    Enjoy the warmth - it's been FRIGID in MN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheryl, I was able to link through your email so you're already better than you think. By making a comment, I think it should give you the link to mine. Keep it up and it gets easier as you go!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cheryl! Thank you for sending me your family updates! I love to read what you write because I can hear you saying it! Welcome to the blogger world. Just explore your option and you will figure it out. I think I've given you my blog address, but I'll give it to you again. And crazy me, I've also started another one!
    http://graspingatrods.blogspot.com/
    Http://astling.com/blog1/
    Have fun! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to Cheryl. I was wondering when you would get the blog bug. It is fun but can be time consuming when adding movies, photos, slide shows. etc. I am adding yours to my links.
    Ron

    ReplyDelete