Where is this zoo? My sister and her family live in Denton and she has some little ones who would love to go to this place if it's not too terribly far.
This zoo is in Johnson City, TX. It is about 3 hours away. There are caverns to tour and a wonderful little town called Fredericksburg that is not far away. It is a good overnight trip to take and we had such a great time. I should post our cavern pictures.
How fun! Where is this? I want to go!!
ReplyDeleteI love that little hair cow, so cute! Thats to funny that you found a easter egg. I hope that was the only one.
ReplyDeleteWhere is this zoo? My sister and her family live in Denton and she has some little ones who would love to go to this place if it's not too terribly far.
ReplyDeleteIs this the drive through place in Glenn Rose? Brendan would LOOOOOVE it!
ReplyDeleteThis zoo is in Johnson City, TX. It is about 3 hours away. There are caverns to tour and a wonderful little town called Fredericksburg that is not far away. It is a good overnight trip to take and we had such a great time. I should post our cavern pictures.
ReplyDeleteI love weird animals! The variety of animals and bugs and stuff just amazes me!
ReplyDelete