Monday, April 5, 2010

Bob Woodruff Park

The day we went to Bob Woodruff Park was so windy. We had a great time. We tried to fly kites but the wind said NO to that. The kids played on the playground equipment, played tag with uncles, fed the birds on the lake, and ate lunch. Don't these girls look like best cousins?











This little guy had so much energy and a smile that wouldn't quit.


Sam and his covert ops. I was glad I spotted him because I love this picture.


Jacob, Kyle, Luis and Ali











Great babysitter, great cousin.
















Jacob took turns playing tag with Kyle and Uncle Luis. This is Luis taking off after Jacob. Luis is a great sprinter and even though Jacob is fast, he couldn't keep away from Luis for very long.


Soon it was Jacob's turn to be it.






It was a great day. We ended it by going to see "How to Train Your Dragon". That was a cute movie and we had fun seeing it with cousins. We also saw some friends from our ward there. A beautiful sunny day with wonderful family.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that park beautiful?!! I love walking through there. You can walk there all the way from your 'hood with the new addition!

    ReplyDelete