We had an awesome time and the girls are still asking when we can go back to Analee's house again. I hope we can work it out and go again soon.
OK, this proves it. I think Kyle and Chad were twins separated at birth! This is just what Chad does when cousins are visiting. In Montana, he had 7 attack him at once! It looks like you guys are having a great time in Texas!
We had an awesome time and the girls are still asking when we can go back to Analee's house again. I hope we can work it out and go again soon.
ReplyDeleteOK, this proves it. I think Kyle and Chad were twins separated at birth! This is just what Chad does when cousins are visiting. In Montana, he had 7 attack him at once! It looks like you guys are having a great time in Texas!
ReplyDelete