The Lugos left very early the next morning. We had such a good time with them and I wanted them to stay. I was not ready for them to leave. Annette told me later when she called to let me know they had returned home in safety that the girls kept talking about the visit and asked if they could go back the next day. Hopefully, the next day comes again soon.
Monday, April 5, 2010
Fun in the spa
The spa was a must during the visit. This was the last day my sister and her family were here. The girls really wanted to get into the pool but it was too cold. Lydia actually fell in earlier in the week. She was trying to sit down to dangle her feet in the pool and got excited when Analee, just home from school, walked outside. She missed the ground and went head first into the pool. Good thing she had her swimsuit and floaties on. The first thing she said after her mom pulled her out was, "The water didn't go up my nose!" Then she said it was kind of fun. The spa got pretty crowded as everyone except for Annette and me got in. 

The Lugos left very early the next morning. We had such a good time with them and I wanted them to stay. I was not ready for them to leave. Annette told me later when she called to let me know they had returned home in safety that the girls kept talking about the visit and asked if they could go back the next day. Hopefully, the next day comes again soon.
The Lugos left very early the next morning. We had such a good time with them and I wanted them to stay. I was not ready for them to leave. Annette told me later when she called to let me know they had returned home in safety that the girls kept talking about the visit and asked if they could go back the next day. Hopefully, the next day comes again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment