The other day, as I was minding my own business, sitting in my room reading away from the kids, who were entertaining themselves without the TV or computer, Jacob comes in and says to me, "Introducing, Lady Priscilla." And this is what walked into my room.

The balloons used in this clever disguise are left over from the Thanksgiving surprise that Jacob took two days to prepare for my family when they came. You'd think they wouldn't be quite so inflated by now.

Of course, we had to take pictures from all angles.

At least he's not wearing heels, right?

Posing with the purse Analee got from her grandmother for Christmas.

I was surprised that Sam wanted in on the action but he thought it was great.
Some people's kids. This is what I get for trusting them to entertain themselves without the TV or computer.
Where's "SUPER BOOBY"?
ReplyDelete<3,
LADY PRISCILLA.
Too funny! Lady Priscilla is quite mature for her/his age.
ReplyDeleteBooty-licious. I'm glad Kyle taught them how to grab a nice caboose when they see one.
ReplyDeleteThose will be nice to show their dates later in life. What great memories!
ReplyDeleteYour kids are growing way too fast! We are way too young to have kids that old. They look great! Imagination is a great thing. Must run in the family, I seem to remember a few young kids that had make believe as often as they got together! Have a great 2010! Jason
ReplyDeleteThat post made my day... I'm glad I can count on my kids to play and just be kids even when they reach the ages of your kids (feels like it's headed toward me like a freight train).
ReplyDeleteI'm totally and completely without words - except WOW! The fact that the boys got in on it too is brilliant! Definitely pictures to keep and show at a H.S. graduation party!
ReplyDelete