I just dropped them off at the theater and went back two hours later to pick them up. Boy, did she ever look like a teenager to me when the whole group walked out of the theater. Just one fun-loving group of teenage girls. Can she really be old enough? Where did the time go?
Tuesday, April 26, 2011
I can't believe she's 15
When we moved to Texas from Minnesota, Analee was really upset about it. It actually took her a year to forgive us for moving her away from her friends. So when she was trying to decide what kind of party to have I was really glad for her when I told her she had to scale down her invite list. She wanted to take her friends swimming and to see the movie "Soul Surfer". It just costs too much to pay for that for 10-15 of her friends. I told her she could invite 6.
The girls went swimming for about 3 hours. They had a great time.
I just dropped them off at the theater and went back two hours later to pick them up. Boy, did she ever look like a teenager to me when the whole group walked out of the theater. Just one fun-loving group of teenage girls. Can she really be old enough? Where did the time go?
I just dropped them off at the theater and went back two hours later to pick them up. Boy, did she ever look like a teenager to me when the whole group walked out of the theater. Just one fun-loving group of teenage girls. Can she really be old enough? Where did the time go?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Happy Birthday!!
ReplyDeletePS- I love your yellow kitchen!
Sometimes I look at Anna and wonder how she got that old, and she's only 5. I CAN wait until she's 15.
ReplyDeleteWhat I want to know is what kind of car are you going to get her for her driver's test.
ReplyDelete