Friday, May 29, 2009

That's our girl!

This morning, Analee was recognized for her good grades for the school year. She has maintained an A average for the whole year. This has been a good year for her and so much better than it would have been had we stayed in Minnesota. The school district had us so worried and now we can breathe easier knowing what our children are being taught really will help them to succeed in life. This is Mrs. Benoit, the seventh grade counselor, announcing the award recipients and Mr. King, the principal, handing out the awards.
Pose for a quick picture and then back to class.

5 comments:

  1. cool, love the hair cut, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you so glad that you moved? You know, so the kids could do well...and you could hang with the Wisors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great achievement for Analee. Congrats to her. We are in Cheyenne and will be home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEY! I didn't know you had a blog! I'll have to add you to my bloglist! How fun!

    You're daughter's adorable by the way. I just have hanging out with the her and the Beehives when I go to Mutual.

    ReplyDelete