Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Our little salesman

Jacob has become a little salesman. Kyle told him that if he wanted to make some money he could sell our treadmill on Craigslist. Yesterday, he and I took pictures of the treadmill and posted them. We have had many calls and Jacob has been the one to talk to most of them and he set up one appointment to see the treadmill. He will also be the one that interested buyers deal with. I, of course, will supervise. He, of course, has plans for his money. Namely, a Nintendo DS. I hope this is a good experience for him. He is very excited.

3 comments:

  1. I was told my blog was being stubborn about letting people leave comments. I'm here to see what I can do to fix it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. Hopefully I fixed the problem.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep! I think so!!

    You guys are fun -- always up to something! :)

    ReplyDelete