This picture turned out ridiculously gorgeous. The Karikari beach in Auckland, New Zealand has black sand. It is so soft and fine. Kyle and I wanted to bring some home but we didn't have a container. Until....I dumped out my little mints container and used that.
We took the trail from the waterfall down to the beach. It was about a 10 minute walk.
Stunning scenery and the light on the water was beautiful.
Jacob wasted no time in getting in the water, even though it was cold.
Black sand hands.
I love the contrasting sky in this picture.
Sam's is getting ready to get wet.
Analee was writing the word "Beautiful" on the beach. It was only after she was done that she realized she forgot the letter "u".
The wind made my hair look there was an octopus on my head.
Black sand feet.
The Karikari beach was a perfect way to end our trip to New Zealand. The shells we gathered were accidentally forgotten and left behind but we still have the sand. And the pictures. And the memories.
No comments:
Post a Comment