I had Kyle pull off the road so I could take these pictures of what we were driving through.
I love the clouds in this picture. The sky looks close enough to touch.
We saw these ducks walking along the side of the road and slowed down for a better look. The adults are gorgeous. They all took off running as fast as they could go. It took them a few minutes to realize they could hide in the tall grass.
Wild turkeys were everywhere.
This dirt road was what we drove on for about two hours after we left Hobbiton. I don't know if it was the best way to get to Hamilton or the GPS just took us the most scenic route but I didn't mind one bit.
Hamilton was my least favorite place to be. It is not very pretty and it is noisy. The best thing in Hamilton is the LDS temple.
Jacob was not in a good mood at this point so he refused to be in the picture. What a gorgeous location!
This was the most beautiful tree on the temple grounds. I told Analee I wanted a full body shot with the entire tree in the background. I took one of her and after several tries she finally got one of me.
I just don't understand how people can believe we don't worship Christ. It is posted everywhere that we most certainly do.
We actually went to the visitor's center twice. The first time we were getting hungry so we only stayed a short time before leaving to get something to eat. We came back after dinner and watched the new Joseph Smith movie. The regular theater was already occupied so we sat in a small room that only had four chairs to watch the movie. Kyle sat on the floor.
When we left, night had fallen and the temple was lit up. I had to get another picture of it. So beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment