Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Long Bay Regional Park, Auckland, New Zealand

 Just look at this water.  Gorgeous!  This park was perfect for a family reunion.  Volleyball nets, barbeque grills, and lovely beaches with stunning scenery.  There were several families taking advantage of the gorgeous day and water.
 I love the different colors of blue in the water.
 These sweeping cliffs were wonderful to walk around.
  Little tributaries of water were washing all along the beach.  I love this picture of my family.

  I love the curves of the rocks with the blue expanse in the back ground.
 These were little mussels anchored all along the rock.  I thought they were cute.
 Analee found a tiny starfish to hold for a minute.  I think this is also cute.
 It was a little bit chilly this day and the waves were cold but that didn't stop the boys.

 I love the way these rocks look.  They had all fallen at one time or another from the cliffs above.  There was a sign nearby that warned of the possibility of more falling rock.
 I loved this find by Analee.  Little shells nestled in the pock marks of this rock. I wish I had a way to bring this one home.
 Many rocks had different colors blended into them.  They were all so pretty.
  I don't know what it is about this one of Analee, but I love it.





  Love this sweet, sweet boy!
  Nothing like a good father/daughter moment.
 The sound and the look of the waves moving over the rocks was soothing.  This park was definitely a place I could happily spend the whole day.

No comments:

Post a Comment