Friday, May 21, 2010

Pool Time

Even though I am a wimp and won't get into the pool until it is, without question, warm enough, my boys are tougher than I am. It did take them a few moments to get up the nerve to get in but they did it.


Jacob has been wanting to try the Pirates of the Carribbean trick of walking under the water while holding a boat over your head so you can still breathe. This is the boys' attempt to do that.

Sam had to push on Jacob to get him under the water. At one point, Sam was laying on top of the box to get it under.

Then they flipped it over and tried something different.









I really enjoy it when they are good brothers to each other. Or rather, when the older is a good brother to the younger.

4 comments:

  1. I love the way Sam thinks! That looks like so much fun. And I love all the pictures. Ali and Lydia still make room for Jacob, Sam , And Analee. Last night we made beds on the floor to watch a movie. The girls made beds for each of them too. We miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so sweet. I love your kids. Give them kisses from me, all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day at the pool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like babies who like playing with the box more than the toy. there are plenty of pool/water toys out there and they have fun with a box.

    ReplyDelete