Beauty, humor and by the way, brains, too. A great package deal. A great girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family. We love you, Analee.
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Beauty and Humor
Analee turned 14 years old in April but I'm late in blogging about it. Her first stake dance was the very next day. She was very excited. Two of the older girls in our ward, Nina and Eliza, took Analee under their wing and invited Analee over to get ready for the dance and to go together. The dance had a theme of Princes and Princesses. Some of the youth extended that theme to the Mario game characters. Analee took some of her clothes over to the girls' house two hours before the dance. They showed up on our doorstep to show me the end result. Don't they look beautiful? Nina is in the blue and is Cinderella, Eliza is in purple and is Toadette from Mario, and Analee is looking beautiful in pink and is Princess Aurora. She is wearing a tiara and a matching necklace.
I was so glad they came to show me how they looked. I had been thinking about how much I wanted to see Analee at her first dance so this was a great treat for me. She had a great time and was asked to dance several times. She is becoming such a lovely young lady.
She also has a goofy, humorous side. She, obviously, took these pictures of herself. Sometimes I find these random pictures on my camera after I've left it sitting out. Maybe I should do that on purpose more often. Who knows what will show up.
Beauty, humor and by the way, brains, too. A great package deal. A great girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family. We love you, Analee.
Beauty, humor and by the way, brains, too. A great package deal. A great girl and we are so blessed to have her in our family. We love you, Analee.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She looks so pretty! I can't believe she is 14 already! It makes me feel old! LOL!
ReplyDeleteShe looks so good in pink. I am glad she had a good time at the dance. And to have a princess theme for your first dance. How prefect. Love ya
ReplyDeleteWow - we've only been gone a month and look at her! She is very beautiful and I love Buddy in that window.
ReplyDeleteShe is wearing heels! Whoa, she is way too old. Just think, in two years, she'll be dating!!
ReplyDeleteAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stake Dances!!!!!!!!!! I think I might have heart failure! She's going to stake dances!!! Of course, she is your daughter, so I'm sure she will handle every thing in the future with confidence and clarity and good judgement. But I can't say that for the boys!!!!! Did she carry mace with her? Just kidding. I wouldn't do the mace either, at least not until she's 16. It's a good thing I don't have girls.
ReplyDelete