Thursday, December 2, 2010

A severe lack of attention

......to my blog over the past couple of months causes me now to say.....Just enjoy the pictures.
Kyle's mountain bike race. Because part of the course was accidentally blocked off he and several other racers went 2 extra miles.

Jacob played football on the 7th grade team this year. He played wide receiver on offense and nose guard on defense.


Halloween: Jacob is a punk rocker. We put glue in his hair and then sprayed it blue. It was great.
Crazy dress day at school.
At home game. He is #20 in blue.

Just a fun Saturday at a state park.



I need to post Thanksgiving pictures of our trip to the Fort Worth Zoo. We had a fantastic time with my parents and Kyle's sister and her family. I didn't want to go back to reality. Thanks, everyone, for such a great week.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting! I love being able to keep up with family and friends that we don't see too often. (or in our case years!)
    So I have never heard of giraffes or kangaroo's at a fair. Kind of like a zoo to me, but fun, none the less. Glad things are going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're family is just moving right along!! I miss you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still sad we never made it to a football game as a family while we were in TX. Oh, and Ben is wanting to get into mountain biking. Maybe he'll have to talk to Kyle. Hope you guys are well! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete