It looks like Blogger has changed some of its options and now I no longer have the option to change my fonts and colors when I change my blog background. Does anyone know how to access this tool? It's become very frusterating. Help!
I found this in the help center (I never bother to make changes): "I figured out what you need to do. You can't fix the colors or fonts on the new templates from Layout/Fonts and Colors, you need to change it from Layout/Template Designer." See if that works.
Today Ali told me Aunt Cheryl doesn't have kids any more. I said yes she does they are just older and not little kids any more. Ali said no I saw her and she doesn't have them. They I realized she was thinking of Charon. So I told that you still had your kids. Ali said ohh good!
They Lydia asked if we could just go and live with you. Love you
I found this in the help center (I never bother to make changes): "I figured out what you need to do. You can't fix the colors or fonts on the new templates from Layout/Fonts and Colors, you need to change it from Layout/Template Designer." See if that works.
ReplyDeleteToday Ali told me Aunt Cheryl doesn't have kids any more. I said yes she does they are just older and not little kids any more. Ali said no I saw her and she doesn't have them. They I realized she was thinking of Charon. So I told that you still had your kids. Ali said ohh good!
ReplyDeleteThey Lydia asked if we could just go and live with you.
Love you
I've had my grrrr moments with this too. The old stuff worked and the next stuff is totally confusing.
ReplyDelete