The week of July 5, Analee participated in a cultural arts program called Jump Start. From 1:00-5:00 every day she practiced a song to sing, a dance, a skit and a funny commercial. OnFriday, parents were the audience. I tried to get a picture without Analee seeing me but it didn't work. Her fiend, I mean friend, Celeste, was not much help.

The song they sang was Katy Perry's "Firework". Even though their voices were on the softer side, they still did a pretty good job. At least I could hear Analee.

They did a skit with some of the girls being zoo animals and the other girls coming to see them. Analee's trio are lions lounging in the shade.
One of the visiting girls didn't want to see lions so she took out a wand and turned them into other animals. Analee is now a penguin.
After causing chaos amongst all the animals, the zoo fairy came along and changed them all back to the way they were supposed to be and everything was "happily ever after." It was really cute.
The last thing each group did was a dance. Analee's group danced to a Britney Spears song. I have no idea what the name of the song was. My camera was not cooperating for some of the pictures. I wish I had been able to record it but I haven't figured out how to put videos on my blog. I tried it once and it didn't work.
No comments:
Post a Comment